CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 21 January 2008

Personal Evaluation

In this project i believe i have developed some skills that i did not have before. Due to being in a small group of just two people, i learned to be a lot more organised becuase i had a lot more responsibility than if i was in a larger group. Neither me or Luke missed any deadlines or failed to do something that was agreed to do in our group. I now have a lot more confidense in my technical ability because i was left on my own with the project a lot during my private studies and this gave me a chance to experiment, and achieving some good results that were used in the final sequence.

The main critisism of myself was that i did not plan the shoots enough in advance and ended up desiding a lot of what we were going to shoot, there and then. We were lucky that we were only filming at Luke's house which was easily accessible and we could go back and reshoot whenever we wanted.

No comments: